Monday 17 August 2015

Till Etertnity

You may not the man of my eyes,
And may not either the perfect one
You may not be the shadow of leisure,
And may not have a great pleasure


But you makes me see the unreality,

You made me feel the unlimited sky
You've shown the unfailing heart of a man,
You were my smile when the world gets mean


Can't imagine the sadness if I'm with you,

The happiness blinds me from sorrow
Your arms were my shield against  tears,
 Loving you is like a priceless diamond


But the future is what I'm scaring for,

If can't soar and feel your presence
My world will flake and withered,
A promise to hold, that my love is till eternity 

                                                                                              F.A
                                                                                        29042012

No comments:

Post a Comment